Titanium is a strong, light and extremely corrosive resistant metal. Indeed, it has the highest strength-to-density ratio of any metallic element. All-in-all, therefore, it makes a perfect diving companion.
In this new interpretation of the Trident Pro 600 (the 600 refers to the 600 metre/2000 feet water resistance) a symphony of titanium greys have been introduced across all elements of the watch producing a watch that is not only a professional diving tool, but perhaps the most attractive Trident yet conceived.
From the two-tone brushed grey titanium case – the darker grey results from a diamond-like-carbon (DLC) finish, to the matt ceramic insert of the bezel, this is a watch with genuine “on-trend” credentials. The uber-cool looks continue with the matt grey titanium indexes and hands, which are filled with blue emission SuperLuminova, and the warm grey printing of the minute track and brand logo.
Titanium Variation #1, available with a titanium bracelet, new-design rubber or hand-crafted leather straps, is a stunning addition to the acclaimed Trident Collection that, paradoxically, for all its understated style makes the strongest possible statement about its wearer.
- Swiss made
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- 43mm, titanium grade 2 case
- Uni-directional ceramic bezel
- Water resistant to 600m/ 2000ft
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D back plate
- Screw-in crown
- Unique engraved serial number
- 3.44mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- SuperLuminova blue emission indicies, bezel markers and hands
- Matt black one piece dial
- Signature Trident counter-balance
- Titanium bracelet with motif clasp
- Presentation case and owner’s handbook
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.30mm
- Case weight: 75 g
- Calibre: ETA 2824-2 / Sellita SW200-1
- Vibrations: 28.800 per hour
- Case: Titanium Grade 2
- Water resistance: 600m / 2000 ft
- Dial colour: Matt black
- Lume: SuperLuminova
- Strap width: 22mm